Job Title:Marketing Manager - Trainee
Marketing Manager Job Purpose:
Disnney International Consultancy is looking for a Marketing Manager as Trainee to join our fast growing Company in Dar Es Salaam. Responsible for marketing our Research, Training and Consultancy Services that are provided by our Company. S/he will be reporting to Senior Consultancy – Sales and Marketing.
Marketing Manager Job Duties:
• Establishes marketing goals based on past performance and market forecasts
• Oversees current offerings and comes up with initiatives for new services
• Researches and analyses market trends, demographics, pricing schedules, competitor products, and other relevant information to form marketing strategies
• Works with marketing staff to develop detailed marketing plans for all media channels and sales teams
• Market our research, training and consultancy services
• Provides in-depth information to interested clients, and acts as a representative for the marketing department in important client meetings
• Works within the department budget to develop cost-effective marketing plans for each service
• Tracks all marketing and sales data and creates detailed written reports and verbal presentations to bring to Senior Consultancy – Sales and Marketing
• Adjusts marketing campaigns and strategies as needed in response to collected data and other feedback
Marketing Manager Skills and Qualifications:
Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Business, or a Related Field, Marketing Strategy, Media Channels, Client Relationships, Creativity, Adaptability, Research, Analysis, Writing, Public Speaking, Interpersonal Communication, Leadership, People Management, Detail-Orientated, Budgeting, Organization, Multi-Tasking
As Trainee, you will be paid 250,000 TZS per month for three months, and then you will be interviewed for full time position depending on your performance with new salary and associated bonuses.